Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Justus Jonas - Peter Shaw - Bob Andrews
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Reimers
parajumpers88 Offline

16.12.2014 10:23
Parajumpers Outlet Factory antworten

Mulberry Purses UK
17.Let not overlook the most basic of all...tell her you love her. Call her, e-mail her, or write her a card and tell her you love her. That it. Simply, you love her.

Prada Wallet Outlet
18.And nowhe piece de resistance: offer to baby-sit for an evening! Let her go out with her hubby so they can re-discover each other. Most marriages become slightly compromised when a baby comes into the picture.

Canada Goose Montebello Parka
19.Finally, you know your friend best. What would put a smile on her face? What could you do to lighten her load and let her breathe for a bit? Think about it, then do it. Don wait too long. Those little infants grow into big kids faster than you can keep track.

Most of these suggestions are so simple, but they can help shift a new mom stress into a more relaxed and joyful parenting experience.

Parajumpers Outlet Factory
As a mom and an entrepreneur, I thought it might be fun to put all these ideas into a coupon gift booklet that friends and family could give as a gift to the new mom. Not only would the recipient feel supported and understood, but it would be handy and practical as well. She could tear out and cash in whichever coupons she felt comfortable redeeming. I wanted to make it cute, whimsical and fun so that the new mom would find it easy to ask for support. So I created it. The New Mommy Coupon Book, Or 28 Ways to Help Her Get Through The Day is available now through Colorful Images Catalog and at my website listed below.

Sprung  
Mahalefagichiclefic - Fehelefelixhixlefix
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor