Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Justus Jonas - Peter Shaw - Bob Andrews
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Reimers
Dormitry wuyue Offline

22.04.2017 07:31
Nike Files Patent for “Ath-Denim,” a Jeans-Jogging Pant Hybrid antworten

It nike flyknit lunar 3 looks as if Nike is embarking on a mission to provide its customers with a new type of jeans. Enter, “ath-denim.”The athletic company has recently filed a patent for “architecturally reinforced denim,” which in essence would be a jeans-jogging pant hybrid. This particular project would ultimately coincide with the brand’s “relentless flow of innovation,” as described by CEO Mark Parker.The patent further details a denim fabric that provides “high tenacity” and “moisture management,” in addition to stretch in various proportions.

Such pants would note separate but seamless “performance zones,” with the rear, thigh and calf areas presumably having different fabric weaves, as well as “padding for shock absorption.”Currently, Nike offers nike lunarepic flyknit a small range of men’s pants, including one denim iteration designed for skateboarders.Just last month it was reported that Nike is once again recognized as the world’s most valuable apparel brand.

If you've watched any moment of ESPN in the past six months, there's a good chance that you know of and have nike lunarglide 8 been annoyed by one LaVar Ball. And if you think the proud papa act is getting old, just wait, because when his son Lonzo enters the NBA Draft this summer, it's going to go to even bigger
levels.We're going to see interview after interview with the world's most famous basketball father where he'll talk about how his son's brand is worth a billion dollars, and how he's better than Michael Jordan during the flu game, and his jump shot is a work of art that can only be compared to Van Gogh–level painters. ("None of this Jackson Pollock shit that you see from Steph Curry," he'll say, confusing everyone.) And at least one major shoe executive is getting pretty sick of it. Nike's global basketball sports marketing director George Raveling was at a World Congress of Sports event when he took a serious shot at Papa Ball.

Lakers fans who double as sneakerheads aren’t going to like this one. Magic Johnson is one of the most iconic basketball players to ever don the purple and gold. And as Jay-Z puts it, Magic isn’t just a businessman, he’s a business, man. The hall-of-fame point guard is worth a reported $500 million thanks to noticing opportunities that most ignore in urban areas from movie theaters to Starbucks. But there’s one business decision that still haunts Magic to this day: he could’ve signed with Nike.Magic was nike lunartempo 2 recently a guest on The Ellen Degeneres Show and revealed that Phil Knight approached him to sign with the relatively unknown Swoosh for a signature basketball shoe straight out of college.

They couldn’t give him a competitive offer compared to the likes of brand giant Converse at the time (now ironically owned by Nike) but did offer him a hefty share of stocks. “All the other companies offered nike lunarglide 7 me money, but [Nike] couldn’t offer me money because they just started. So he said something [about] stocks —- ‘I’m gonna give you a lot of stocks.’ I didn’t know nothing about stocks. I’m from the inner city, we don’t know about stocks” Magic said to Ellen. Granted, Converse and Magic did manage to put out some iconic ads and a few very decent models but imagine the cultural impact that a Nike Magic 1 would’ve had.

Sprung  
Mahalefagichiclefic - Fehelefelixhixlefix
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor