Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Justus Jonas - Peter Shaw - Bob Andrews
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2 mal aufgerufen
 Reimers
Gameservices Offline

13.07.2017 05:38
Maaloul: I’m optimistic about accomplishing Russia antworten

Tunisia sit joint top of these World Cup qualifying group with six points, level with Congo DOCTOR
Nabil Maaloul’s men defeat Guinea and Libya with opening games
They have their sights set using a fifth appearance at the actual global finals

Nabil Maaloul has played a part in several Tunisian football’s most remarkable feats, from fulfilling the role of assistant coach within Roger Lemerre when L'ensemble des Aigles de Carthage captured their first and only CAF Africa Cup associated with Nations to guiding Tunis-based Esperance to your historic treble in 2011.

The experienced coach spoken to FIFA. com about his previous stints with the Tunisian national set-up and his team’s chances of booking a berth at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™.

“This is the fifthly time I’ve been included in Tunisia, ” explained the 54-year-old. “I was Roger Lemerre’s assistant whenever we won the Cup of Nations in your house in 2004. I also helped your U-20 side to be eligible for the Athens Olympics which same year, and when I joined back with Lemerre in 2006, I got to work with those same players again.

“I then coached numerous clubs, before returning to take charge on the senior team myself inside 2013. And so this will be my fifth experience mentoring with Tunisia, which I was already so knowledgeable about as a player, having represented my country at every age type. I know the set-up interior out, which I think presents me a real advantage in this circumstances. ”

Maaloul began his latest spell on the helm with a difficult 2019 Cup of Nations around the world qualifier against Egypt. “The team had been going through a bad time, ” he said. “Thank goodness, we won my first match in control. That victory over Egypt was necessary for our Cup of Nations qualifying hopes in addition to our morale, and we could then turn our focus on the two 2018 Globe Cup campaign matches which await us in September. ”

Decisive duels
The Tunisians began their particular march to Russia with two wins, versus Guinea at house and Libya, in a match played out in Algeria on stability grounds. They currently share the particular lead of Group A with a dangerous and determined Congo DR side, with whom they will probably lock horns twice throughout September.

“The Leopards have made huge progress in the last few years, ” noted Maaloul. They have players within the books of top Western clubs. They’re our main competition inside the group. Each time I’ve come up against Vita Club and TP Mazembe as a coach, I’ve been able to find out the power and expertise of Congolese footballers close up.

“They’ve got massive prospective and experienced internationals, and they’re ahead folks in the FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking - we need to show them respect. But let’s not forget that Tunisia employ a strong squad with quality players too. One thing’s for positive: the two matches versus Congo DR will go far to deciding the results of the group. ”

Tunisia’s upcoming fixtures:
1 September: Tunisia-Congo DR
5 September: Congo DR-Tunisia
2 October: Guinea-Tunisia
6 October: Tunisia-Libya

All of the African coaches active in the Russia 2018 qualifying campaign have spoken on the crucial period in September, when their teams will certainly play two games inside space of several days. With around two months to look before Tunisia’s first encounter using the Congolese in Rades, Maaloul gave his handle the situation.

“It’s not the short gap between the two games that issues me, but rather the shape of our players. They’ll still be inside early stages of the club season - there’ll always be transfers and other things to cope with.

“We’ve laid out a training programme and we’ll keep close track of our players when they’re with their clubs to ensure they’re completely ready with this critical stage in the campaign. We’re not going to help leave anything to likelihood. Given the short amount of time we’ll have to prepare yourself the players ourselves, from 28 August to at least one September, we’ll select the squad determined by their form at that time. ”

After having competed from three consecutive World K-cups (France 1998, Korea/Japan 2002 and Indonesia 2006), the North Africans missed out on the last two editions in the illustrious tournament (Southerly Africa 2010 and South america 2014). The players and staff, including Maaloul, now have their hearts set on returning to the global stage.

“It’s not just my own dream; it’s the dream of the Tunisian people and the many who work with the national side, ” he said. “As the team’s instructor, I’m optimistic about our likelihood of qualifying. ”

The FIFA 18 will be released on Sep 29th, more news about it on fifacoin-buy.com, and provide Cheap Fifa 18 Coins also, fast delivery and 100% legit!

Sprung  
Mahalefagichiclefic - Fehelefelixhixlefix
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor