Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Justus Jonas - Peter Shaw - Bob Andrews
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 6 mal aufgerufen
 Die drei Detektive
elaine95 Offline

12.10.2018 04:12
’s stil antworten

The Titans wrapped up their four-player draft class Authentic Todd Gurley Jersey , signing linebacker Harold Landry.

Landry was a second-round selection, the 41st overall pick.

He set the Boston College single-season record with 16.5 sacks in 2016, and he racked up 26 sacks in his career. Landry鈥檚 47.5 career tackles for a loss rank second in school history while his 22 in 2016 were second all-time in a single season.

鈥淚 definitely want to make the vets here proud, and make the front office and coach [Mike] Vrabel and all the coaches out here proud for selecting me in the draft,鈥?Landry said, via the team’s website. 鈥淪o every day I definitely come out here and bust my ass because I want to definitely make an impact as a rookie and be able to help this team win a Super Bowl.鈥?/p>

The Saints still are determining Marcus Davenport‘s role early in the season after he missed three weeks of training camp with a groin injury. The first-round draft pick played 15 snaps in last week’s preseason game, making three tackles Youth P.J. Hall Jersey , one for loss, and a half sack.

But Davenport remains behind, Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen said.

“I think that’s still to be determined,” Allen said of Davenport’s role, via Josh Katzenstein of the Times-Picayune. “Certainly, we didn’t draft him just to be a situational pass rusher. We drafted this guy to be an every-down player, so that’s what we’re working to do Authentic Connor Brickley Jersey , to try to get him ready to do that. We’ll continue to put him in those situations, and hopefully he’ll be ready to answer the challenge.”

Cameron Jordan will start at left defensive end, and Alex Okafor appears healthy enough to start at right defensive end. Trey Hendrickson also has earned playing time in the rotation, allowing Davenport time to get his feet underneath him.

Saints coach Sean Payton said Davenport will play a lot in Thursday’s preseason finale against the Rams after the rookie defensive end missed the first two exhibition games.

Sprung  
Mahalefagichiclefic - Fehelefelixhixlefix
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor